Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Mailbox (1)

A weekly meme hosted by Krist at The Story Siren



Poison Study (from the library)

I had this on hold for a while and I can't wait to read it! I don't read many...fantasy based novels but this seems amazing! She's a criminal and then a prisoner and then a poison taster. Cool beans, right?
Blood Red Road (from the library)

I don't know why, but I love books with twins. (Preferably, girl and a boy) Maybe it's because I am one, but I love watching the weak-ish girl twin suck it up and tough it out without her brother. Or, more commonly, in search of her brother.













The Future of Us (from the library)
People who discover facebook from way back when? Sounds awesome. Sounds freaky. Futures scare me.













8 comments:

  1. Nice, I have The Future of Us and Blood Red Road on my Must Read List. I haven't gotten them yet. I hope you enjoy them!

    Mary
    http://sweepingme.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-23

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice mailbox! Love my local library! Maria V Snyder is always good, and I liked this series. Loved The Future of Us, so hope you enjoy!

    Here's my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. poison study looks awesome! i've been meaning to pick up a snyder novel. never read her before. great IMM--enjoy :)

    hope you check out our IMM.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week! I definitely have Blood Red Road on my radar as one of the books I read soon... hopefully I get to it, I've heard good things!

    Enjoy everything you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love poison study! i hope you like it, too. i haven't read the others yet but i do own both of them. thanks for stopping by the blog. enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe I haven't read The Future of Us yet! Thirteen Reasons Why is one of my favorites, so I'm sure this one is great, too! All three of these look like great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I got Poison Study as a Random Act of Kindness last year, but haven't managed to read it yet. *depressed little sigh*

    I hope you'll enjoy reading it!

    If you decide to add Linkyfollowers or Bloglovin to your sidebar, please let me know so I can follow you! :)

    Happy Reading!

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read The Future of Us last month and I loved it! I hope you enjoy everything you got this week. Here's my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-22.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete