Sunday, May 13, 2012

Book Haul

Based on some recent events, I will no longer be participating in the meme IMM. If you haven't heard about it yet, click this for more information. I'll be on the lookout for a replacement meme but for now it'll just be called a book haul. I enjoy sharing my new books with you guys and seeing what you've added to your collection.

Wow, I haven't been on for a while. I'll just update the newest books I've borrowed from the library and the few books I bought for myself.

From the library:


From Netgalley:















Bought:

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I've begun "test-driving" different alternatives to IMM to try and find the best fit for me. Put together a blog page with different alternatives, to try and keep track of them all.

    Loved Immortal Rules, and Maria V Snyder's Poison series is awesome! And while I still haven't read Insurgent, it's on my wishlist. Enjoy!

    Here's my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books, Julie! I LOVED both The Immortal Rules and Insurgent. <3 Black Heart and Timepiece sound really great. I haven't read the previous books in both series, but plan on reading them soon. Brilliant haul and happy reading, Julie! <3

    ReplyDelete