Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Silence

I apologize for my silence here on Confessions of a Teenage Bibliophile. It's nearing the end of the school year, and while I may not have many difficult classes, among the homework, ends of big projects, state tests, finals, and all that lovely end of school jazz that's coming up, I'll be a very busy person. That's a flimsy excuse and I know it but this blog'll be silent for a bit longer. I'm not a very good multitasker and my head's already exploding from stress. I'm still reading, but since it takes at least an hour for me to write a review, I'll have to give that time up in favor for homework or doing something that'll calm me down.

Sorry for my absence and sorry that I'll be gone a bit longer. As soon as summer comes around, I'll get this blog up and running again. I hope you'll forgive me! I'll try to pop in every now and then with some reviews or book talk but I can't make any promises.

Wish me luck!

~Julie

1 comment:

  1. It's always difficult to keep a balance between work and play, but don't stress yourself out. I'm sure your blog will be ready for you once your back! :)

    ReplyDelete