Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (11)

A weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that showcases future releases we're looking forward to.
The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead
Expected Publication Date: November 19, 2013

The blurb contains minor spoilers for the Bloodlines series so I haven't included it in this post.

What can I say about this book? It's from Adrian's point of view, which is super exciting because he's a character I've adored since the Vampire Academy series. We finally get to see inside his head! Plus, I really want to see how the romance between Sydney and Adrian pans out. It'll also be great to see Jill and Eddie again! I'm pretty much just excited for all of it. ALL OF IT. Gimme gimme.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for this book! I absolutely love the Bloodlines series! Did you just see from Adrian's POV?! I did not know, that is a-ma-zing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I'm so behind on this series. And by behind I mean I haven't started it yet O_O

    ReplyDelete