Monday, June 17, 2013

YA in Europe

So right now, I'm on vacation. Guess what? I'm in Europe! A lot of YA novels have influenced which countries I chose to travel to so here's a list of YA books I've read that occur in Europe or where the characters travel to Europe. Even if you're stuck at home, you can travel in your mind with one of these lovely books.

Anna and the French Kiss 
by Stephanie Perkins
Just One Day
by Gayle Forman
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
by Jennifer E. Smith
The Fault in Our Stars
by John Green
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
by Laini Taylor
Between Shades of Gray
by Ruta Sepetys
The Book Thief
by Markus Zusak
Valkyrie Rising
by Ingrid Paulson
Vampire Academy
by Richelle Mead
Code Name Verity
by Elizabeth Wein

I know there are more titles that have Europe as a setting, but I can't remember the other ones I've read. I also haven't read all of them, surprise surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment